Online bachelor degree programs at Union Institute & University build on life experience, often providing students with the ability to use their professional achievements toward college credits.
Live locally, nationally, or anywhere in the world and enjoy the ultimate convenience of a bachelor degree online. Communicate with faculty and other students at times of your choosing through phone, email, e-learning platform, and online. View our list of online bachelor degree programs to learn more or request more information.
Bachelor Degree Online
- Designed to meet the needs of national and international students.
- Study in the classroom, online, or one-to-one with our dedicated faculty.
- Explore ideas and issues from multiple perspectives using different modes of disciplinary and interdisciplinary inquiry.
- The rigorous academic environment within each bachelor degree program offered at Union Institute & University is paired with one-on-one faculty interaction and collaboration with fellow students using state of the art technology.
- Class times are flexible.
- Low-residency and online delivery model options are available.
See our complete list of online bachelor degree programs for details or to request information.
Whether your college credit was earned two weeks ago or more than 20 years ago, we recognize the value of your past learning. Union Institute & University's bachelor degree program accepts transfer credits (up to 90 credit hours, see specific degree program for detailed information) from a variety of sources, including other accredited academic institutions, college-level experiential learning, workshop documentation, military training, and CLEP exams. Through careful faculty guidance, students develop an individualized study plan that matches their experience with their personal and career goals.
All of Union Institute & University's bachelor degree programs are offered in low-residency models. You can select course schedules that best fit your lifestyle and location, and communicate with faculty and classmates through phone, email, CampusWeb (e-learning platform) and online.
Important Information for California Students
Union Institute & University is required by California law to pay into the state’s Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) which is a small portion of each tuition dollar paid by California residents enrolled at one of the university’s California locations.
Click here for more information about the STRF.