The Doctorate in Psychology (Psy.D.) with a concentration in clinical psychology provides students with a strong academic and practical base along with a delivery model which allows working adults to balance career, family and other responsibilities.
- Participate in a uniquely structured program, which integrates face-to-face and online learning.
- Follow a rigorous program of courses designed to provide a generalist training with an optional emphasis area in family psychology.
- Meet in small cohorts based in either Brattleboro, VT or Cincinnati, OH.
- Join a community of students and faculty committed to social justice.
- Work closely with a diverse faculty whose scholarly interests include:
- Family psychology, including narrative, post-modern and feminist therapies
- Cultural competencies, including Latino/Latina family development and cross-cultural research
- Mindfulness and psychology
- Humanistic-existential psychotherapy
- Assessment and testing
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Narrative psychology and medicine
- Design a dissertation consistent with your values and interests.
- Obtain the training, knowledge and skills to advance your career.