The Admissions Committee reviews and acts upon completed Master of Arts with a Concentration in Counseling Psychology applications regularly. In order to be reviewed, application folders must contain the following:
- Completed application, including the required essay.
- Completion of 12 preparatory credits in psychology. Can be earned at undergrad or graduate level.
- A non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended.
- Three letters of reference, including one from someone qualified to assess the applicant’s clinical potential.
Please send letters of reference and all transcripts to:
MAP Admissions Office
Union Institute & University
28 Vernon Street, Suite 210
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
We welcome applications for upcoming terms and encourage you to contact us for further details. Apply online.
Please note: the hybrid program model requires three face-to-face, weekend residencies per year, in addition to online coursework. Weekend residencies are hosted at our New England Academic Center in Brattleboro, Vermont and our Academic Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
An enrollment counselor is available to answer questions about the Master's with a Concentration in Counseling Psychology program. Please contact admissions at 888-828-8575 or email@example.com.
Applications and admission materials are held for up to 12 months before they are discarded. Applicants who do not complete their application within this time period will be required to reapply.