Select Graduate Degrees
- Ph. D., Political Science, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University, 1991
- M. A., Political Science, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public affairs, Syracuse University, 1987
- B.A. Modern Literature, Université du Benin, Togo, 1972
General Linguistics, African Literature
Selected Academic Appointments
Doctoral Faculty, Public Policy and Social Issues, Union Institute & University, 2007-present
Faculty Director, Global Humanitarian Action and International Development programs, Center for Global Education, George Mason University. 2005-2006
- Book Edited: Africa in China's Global Strategy, Adonis & Abbey Publishers Ltd, London, 2007.
- Book Co-edited: The Hydropolitics of Africa: a Contemporary Challenge, Cambridge Scholars Press, UK (Cornell University's Institute for African Development Series), 2007
- Book Chapters: Africa's Security Dilemma: National Stability vs. World Security, chapter in Security, Reconstruction and Reconciliation: When the Wars End, University College London, 2007.
Recent Professional Affiliations
2007 Senior Visiting Research Scholar, Center for Global Studies, George Mason University
2007-present Country Specialist (West African Group), Amnesty International-USA