Lifelong Learning

lifelonglearning@myunion.edu | 888-828-8575

Certificates & Seminars

Certificate & Seminar Offerings

Certificate in Health Education
Expand your skills to better serve the community as a Health Educator, through graduate level courses that follow the requirements for the nationally recognized credential, Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES). Courses award graduate credits.

Certificates for Mental Health Professionals
Expand your area of expertise and, for some fields, learn while achieving CE credits. Offerings include: Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling Certificate.

Non-Profit Professionals
Resources and on-ground offerings, in Cincinnati, for Non-Profit staff, executives and board members, including volunteer management courses.