Books cover virtually any topic, fact or fiction. For research purposes, you will probably be looking for books that synthesize all the information on one topic.
Use a Book
- when looking for a lot of information on a topic
- to put your topic in context with other important issues
- to find historical information
- to find summaries of research to support an argument
- Napier, Nancy and Mikael Nilsson. The Creative Discipline: Mastering the Art and Science of Innovation, 2008.
- Jensen, Eric. Teaching with the Brain in Mind, 1998.